This will initially be a part-time role — 25-30 hrs to start — with the opportunity to quickly grow to full time.
Please submit your application after reviewing and ensuring you have met the below criteria.
Job Description / Qualifications:
- Applicant must be located near and work on-site at our Manheim, PA studio
- Applicant must demonstrate experience with and have examples of their food and drink video work
- Basic knowledge of food and drink and culinary terms, techniques and trends
- Passion and curiosity for continued learning to stay current with trends in food and drink video and to stay current with digital video technology and standards
- Extensive camera and equipment knowledge and experience (we use Canon EOS 5D Mark IV)
- Preferred that applicant owns their own equipment including camera + lens + computer
- Flexible schedule during weekdays, 9am - 6pm (no weekends / evenings)
- Experience with all aspects of production, including concepting, scripting and storyboarding
- Compose and fully light scenes using natural light or studio lighting
- Effectively set, capture and monitor video from multiple cameras
- Skilled with various shooting techniques — stationary, handheld, macro, overhead, tracking, etc
- Work collaboratively with creative director and food stylists to capture the perfect shot(s)
- Fuse your own vision and ideas with client needs and project requirements
- Shoot in high-definition, slow motion and create stop-motion sequences
- Capture, catalog, transfer and backup all footage
- Edit footage to create well-paced storytelling (we use Adobe Premiere)
- Basic graphic design and motion graphics experience for adding titles, logos, and basic animated elements (we use Adobe Creative Suite)
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
How to Apply:
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio below. Please be sure to link to relevant work — specifically, do include any food and drink related videos.
We thank all applicants who express an interest. Unfortunately, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for this opportunity.