At Dish Works we are a passionate group of creatives that love food and love to make beautiful content.
The ideal Recipe Developer is a creative, out of the box thinker that is also thorough and detail oriented.
This will initially be a part-time role with the opportunity to grow to full-time with benefits.
Please submit your application after reviewing and ensuring you have met the criteria below.
- Creative thinker
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Knowledge of food and drink and culinary terms, techniques and trends
- Able to work with unique ingredients and dietary restrictions (like sugar-free, plant-based, gluten-free, keto, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of cooking skills and kitchen equipment (air fryers, slow cookers, blenders, pressure cookers, etc.)
- Passion and curiosity for continued learning to build skill in the kitchen
- Active communicator with good listening skills
- Stay informed about current culinary trends, techniques and processes
- Become familiar with client's product(s) for effective use in recipes
- Thoroughly understand client-provided guidelines for product usage generally and for particular recipes
- Generate and pitch a variety of creative, unique recipe ideas for each project
- Develop custom recipes to align with client and project needs (budget, audience, nutrition, etc)
- Provide ingredients, method, prep time, cooking time, serving size and other recipe info as needed
- Carefully follow company and client recipe formatting guidelines
- Provide culinary feedback and recommendations for recipes and scripts
- Answer basic culinary questions from client and team
- Respond quickly and communicate clearly while working remotely
How to Apply:
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio below. Please be sure to discuss any relevant experience on-camera or working in a kitchen setting.
We thank all applicants who express an interest. Unfortunately, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for this opportunity.