Standard Nutritional Information service includes:
- Accurate and reliable analysis of the recipe for nutrition information for 11 standard nutrients, including calories, fat, saturated fat, trans fats, cholesterol, protein, dietary fiber, total sugars, and sodium.
- Data listed per serving and rounded according to FDA rules.
- Added sugars included upon request.
- Data presented at the end of the recipe in linear or tabular form, depending on client preference.
- Recipes analyzed by a registered dietitian with experience in both nutrient database development and nutrient analysis who also holds a certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Recipes analyzed using the ESHA Food Processor program which is up to date with USDA and manufacturer nutrition information, all recent FDA rounding rules, and other data required for nutrient analysis for consumer recipes.
- DISH, LLC services do not include developing FDA Compliant Nutrition Facts Labels for pre-prepared commercial foods or for branded products or for making label nutrient claims.
- All original analyses are maintained in the case of recipe edits, but original files are the property of the software owner and are not part of the documents sent to the client.