Do you have a platform through which to publish?
● Can you inform through a website? a newsletter? a magazine?
Do you have an understanding of your audience?
● Who are you creating content for? What are your audience’s needs?
Do you have valuable information to share?
● How can you position yourself as an industry or subject expert?
Do you have photography or images to use?
● Do you need additional creative resources to make your brand appealing?
Do you have a firm grasp on your company’s goals?
● How can content factor into your strategy to meet those goals?
Do you have a call-to-action to convert visitors into customers?
Do you have the ability to track, analyze and respond to measurements?
● Do you have an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)?
How do you know if your content is effective or how to make it better?
Do you have time to create and manage content?
● Who is best suited for this role internally? Is it better to outsource?
Dish Works (so you don’t have to).
We create content — blogs, videos and photos —
about your brand that will speak directly to your customers.
We’re here to help. Contact us: www.dishworks.com